Student athletes are encouraged to develop an individualized study program that includes a variety of study activities appropriate to their course schedule that will develop independent learning styles. Students may use:
- Campus computer labs (which are available for use to all students)
- Learning Center support (tutors, supplemental instruction, or workshops)
- Academic departmental study sessions
- Library and research activity
- Consultation with faculty
- Quiet, supervised study
All of the above are monitored by Academic Support Services staff. Participation may be determined by the coach, our staff, or self-initiated by the student. A weekly report of participation for each student is provided to the coaching staff on each sport.