Click here to read Ball State Research on Issuu.
Every year our magazine profiles members of the Ball State University family who have excelled in their fields. That includes those who’ve been nominated by their peers and have been chosen for special awards.
- The Outstanding Researcher of the Year came to Ball State to earn his doctorate nearly 30 years ago and never left. He’s breaking new ground working with NASA and will soon embark on a multi-year research project with the National Institutes of Health on exercise benefits.
- The Outstanding Creative Endeavor Award winner has two passions – telecommunications and history. The two passions have produced award winning projects.
- We have profiles of junior faculty dealing with gender equity and gender identity issues and new faculty who’ve brought a half million dollars with them to do research at Ball State. They’re from the Chemistry and Computer Science departments.
- One Ball State professor is helping professionals in Career and Technical Education expand their options and another is showing the benefits of paternity leave.
- Ball State’s biology department is home to a professor who studies yeast – the deadly kind.
- From death to life… Ball State plays an integral role in growing new businesses.
- Learn how a new internal grant in the Digital Scholarship Lab hopes to help Ball State faculty secure external grants to pursue their research. We must not forget about the eclipse, our cover this year. Read a short story about it inside the back page.
- And meet some of the folks who’ve been featured in past magazines. Read what they’re doing now.
Click on the links at the right for profiles and stories about sponsored projects at Ball State University.
More Information on the Sponsored Projects Administration (SPA)
SPA Annual Reports
SPA Research Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter