The Cooper Science (CP) Advising Center (in AC 224) assists sophomores through seniors who have declared majors or programs in the departments below. In addition, all incoming transfer students (with 30 or more hours) will meet with an Advising Coordinator for evaluation of transfer credit, assistance with course registration, and introduction to the DegreeWorks audit.
- Chemical Technology (2yr) (Chemistry)
- Health Education Teaching
- Health Science
- Medical Technology (Biology)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Physics & Astronomy
- Pre-engineering (Physics and Astronomy)
- Pre-dental (Biology)
- Pre-medical (Biology)
- Radiation Therapy (2yr)
- Radiography (2yr)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Science Teaching (Earth/Space, Life, or Physical)
- BGS (Bachelor of General Studies) - with minors or areas of emphasis in any of the programs listed above
Your Advising Resource Center is specialized on the basis of specific departments and programs. Once you have reached sophomore status, you will be assigned to one of six Advising Centers, strategically located in AC 224. The Center will facilitate assignment of your new faculty advisor.
You should take responsibility to contact your new advisor, establish an academic relationship, and request their assistance as needed as you progress through degree completion. Your faculty advisor's name, phone number, and building location can be identified on your DegreeWorks audit or by selecting "Current Degree and Advisor" under the Student Records link in Self-Service Banner.
Other services available through your Advising Center include:
- Graduation application, checklist and verification for graduation
- Transfer Course Equivalencies
- Assistance with your DegreeWorks audit
- Major/Minor changes, additions, deletions
- Registration Instructions