The 18-hour professional selling minor offers Course work including marketing principles, professional selling, and sales management. In addition, students can take advantage of an internship, seminar in marketing, or seminar in professional selling.
The program is open to all non-business majors and Miller College of Business majors, except for those majoring in marketing or professional selling. You must have an overall grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
You Will Take
- MKG 300 – Principles of Marketing
- MKG 325 – Professional Selling
- MKG 427 – Sales Management
- MKG 429 – Sales Technology Application (Available Spring Only)
- Electives in MKG 369 – Professional Practice, MKG 425 – Seminar in Advanced Professional Selling, MKG 460 – Strategic Supply Chain Management, MKG 495 Seminar in Marketing, or MKG 497 – Independent Study in Marketing (6 credit hours)
This is a guideline. It is the student's responsibility to to meet with their faculty advisor. To schedule a meeting with the Professional Selling minor faculty advisor, please click here.