- A bachelor's degree with a grade point average of at least a 2.75 on a 4.0 scale is required for admission into any graduate program at Ball State University.
- In addition to applying to our program, all students must also apply and be accepted into the Graduate School of Ball State University
- To be considered for the master of science program in biomechanics at Ball State University, the following items must be submitted by February 15. Please use this checklist to ensure that you have completed all of the necessary application steps.
Biomechanics Master's Program Application Process
All of these items must be submitted before your application will be reviewed.
- Application Form (PDF)
- Transcript(s) from all previous colleges: unofficial or official scanned and sent electronically.
- Curriculum vita: this summarizes all of your educational and work experiences. It should be complete, but brief.
- Three letters of recommendation: more than three letters can be sent, but they should come from individuals who can judge your potential as a graduate student.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores: if you cannot take the exams prior to submission or have not received your scores, indicate such in your application and give a possible receipt date. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores are required of all International students. Note: It is to your advantage to have these submitted by the February 15 deadline to receive full consideration.
Application materials may be sent via mail or email to Heather Melton.