If you’re a Miller College of Business grad, an active business person, or simply someone who wants to lend a hand, we offer a variety of opportunities to support us and make a difference in the lives of Ball State business students. Here are just some of the options:
- Make a gift that will help provide students with scholarships and access to outstanding, energetic faculty and life-changing immersive learning opportunities.
- Come to campus to share your business expertise and experience with students during the annual Dialogue Days.
- Hire Miller College graduates.
- Become a Miller Mentor and connect with best and brightest students of the Miller College.
- Participate in alumni events and activities.
- Volunteer to serve on an advisory board.
- Speak at business student organization meetings or events.
- Provide a student or faculty internship or partner in an immersive learning experience.
- Help recruit high school students to Ball State.
- Invite students to tour your business.
- Host an alumni event at your home or business or attend an alumni event (like Cardinal Business Forum) or one of our speaker series events.
- Encourage other alumni and friends to get involved.
- Share your Ball State business pride with coworkers and others.
If you would like to get involved in any of these ways or if you have an idea of your own, let us know! Contact Tammy Estep for more information.