The Miller College of Business may be on the Ball State campus, but we can succeed in our mission only if we maintain strong ties off campus. Our centers share expertise and serve businesses and communities across Indiana and elsewhere and help students make valuable real-world connections.
- The Center for Actuarial Science, Insurance, and Risk Management conducts interdisciplinary research and offers education in insurance and related fields. It also seeks support from the business community in such forms as scholarships, endowed professorships, professionals-in-residence programs, and internship programs.
- The Center for Advancement of Digital Marketing and Analytics (CADMA) provides students with hands-on experience using state of the art social media marketing technology. In our distinctive marketing education space, students examine current marketing trends to become well prepared to enter the workforce. Our space allows research opportunities for faculty and engagement with local and regional business partners.
- The Center for Business and Economic Research (CBER) produces in-depth economic analysis and public policy studies on current issues, creates innovative web tools to display economic data, and organizes quarterly meetings of the Business Roundtable and the annual Indiana Economic Outlook. It was originally known as the Bureau of Business Research (BBR).
- The Center for Professional Selling serves the field of professional selling. It produces highly prepared college graduates who are ready for successful careers in sales, and it conducts research on issues confronting sales organizations, sales managers, and salespeople.
- The Entrepreneurship Center garners national attention as it promotes entrepreneurship through educational programs and projects. It assists both emerging entrepreneurs and maturing businesses and fosters entrepreneurship throughout Indiana. It was originally known as the Midwest Entrepreneurial Education Center (MEEC).
- The Logistics and Supply Chain Center for Excellence (LSCM Center) leverages relationships with industry professionals to create a robust academic program that prepares students for a successful career in a booming high-tech sector of the economy.