Read our 2012-2013 Year in Review (PDF) and 2012 Annual Report (PDF).
Many things make us stand out. To list just a few:
- Ball State's undergraduate and graduate accounting programs each ranked 6th in the nation against programs of a similar size. When ranked against all schools, Ball State's undergraduate class ranked 44th overall and the graduate program ranked 43rd overall. (Public Accounting Report's Professors Survey, 2013)
- We have received special accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, AACSB International.
- We are served by two advisory boards that help us connect with the needs of the real world.
- We adhere to a strong and well-defined mission.
- Our faculty are student-oriented, bright, dedicated, and caring. This shows up in their student evaluations, which average 4.2 on a 5.0 scale. Several faculty members have won teaching awards.