|Amanda Heichelbech works in Baltimore, MD
as the Construction Coordinator with
Southern Management Corporation.
She earned a Master's Degree from Ball State
with an emphasis in Residential Property
Management after completing an
undergraduate degree in Interior Design.
The Residential Property Management (RPM) Program boasts over 400 alumni who are in high demand for housing-related positions across the country. Graduates start their careers in a variety of entry-level positions and move up quickly in the industry.
Sample job titles and locations of some of our recent graduates include:
- Leasing Manager in Chicago, IL with a regional property management company
- Leasing Consultant in Indianapolis, IN with a national property management company
- Construction Superintendent in Marietta, GA with a regional real estate company
- Property Manager in Muncie, IN with a regional senior housing provider
- Property Manager in McCordsville, IN with a regional property management company
Sample job titles and locations of some of our more experienced alumni include:
- Community Manager in Chicago, IL for a national property management company
- Community Manager in Fishers, IN for a regional homeowners' association management company
- Community Manager in Washington, DC for a national property management company
- Senior Property Manager in Indianapolis, IN for a regional property management company
- Commercial Property Manager in Hilton Head, SC for a regional real estate company
- Director of Sales and Marketing in Indianapolis, IN for a regional residential development company
- Compliance Specialist in Austin, TX for an affordable housing corporation
Alumni continue to be involved in the RPM Program by hosting students for job shadowing experiences and internships. They also return to Ball State to guest lecture n the classroom, serve on alumni panels at special events, and interview current students at campus job fairs.
RPM alumni are encouraged to remain in contact with the RPM Program by contacting RPM Professor Carla Earhart and Instructor Erin Donovan. The program provides active alumni with announcements of available positions in the apartment industry and property management profession.