Undergraduate Student Reenrolling to Ball State

If you previously were enrolled at Ball State seeking an undergraduate degree or certificate, but have not been enrolled during the past year or more, you need to apply for reenrollment through the Office of the Registrar.

Or, if at one time you were a Ball State student, but were academically dismissed, you will need to apply for reinstatement.

In either case, you are not required to pay the application fee again.

Online and Distance Education
David Letterman Communication and Media Building (LB), Room 131
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday-Friday
Phone: 1-800-872-0369 or 765-285-1581
Fax: 765-285-7161
View E-mail Address