If you are currently taking classes on Ball State's main campus or by distance education, you do not need to complete an admission application. You just need to complete a registration form for the courses you wish to take. The registration form works best when using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Students have been having problems with the registration form when using a Mac computer and Web browsers such as Safari or Firefox.
1. Access the Online and Distance Education registration form.
2. Read the announcements on the page and click the Continue Course Request logo.
3. Under Program Selection, choose the option for the type of class you wish to take.
4. Enter your username and password. The first page that is displayed will ask for a daytime phone number and personal e-mail address. Then click Continue to Step 2 button.
5. In the Course Request Section (Step 2 of 4), select the term from the drop down box and click the Go button.
6. Click the box beside the course(s) you want to take. Click the Continue to Step 3 button.
7. The next screen will give you the opportunity to print a summary page and pay for the course.
Cost is $235 per credit hour for Indiana residents and $410 per credit hour for out-of-state students. Tuition may be paid by check, e-check, or credit card.
Copyright © 2015 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241