Achieving the Ball State University vision means that maintaining the very highest quality collections and services is of utmost importance to the University Libraries. As we persist toward excellence, we appeal to the Ball State community and beyond to remember the Ball State University Libraries in their charitable giving efforts.
How Your Gift Helps
Your gift helps the University Libraries provide a wide range of intellectual resources and enables us to respond to the demands and changing library needs of students and faculty. There are several existing fund accounts, many supporting a specific purpose.
By becoming a supporter of the University Libraries, you become a partner with us and have the opportunity to link your name with both Ball State University and the University Libraries. Persons who take a positive interest in our work also may enjoy tax advantages. Most important of all, our donors can take great satisfaction in making a difference to our students, faculty, staff, and persons in the Ball State University region.
Your gift helps in so many ways!
- Enhances the academic quality of life for students.
- Helps us digitize archival photo collections to create and preserve the cultural and historical background of Muncie.
- Improves teaching and learning opportunities by providing faculty and students with top-notch resources.
- Expands the University Libraries’ print and digital collections.
- Assists us in improving the technology for accessing important digital resources.
- Allows us to expand research capabilities for faculty and students.
You can help us grow through your support and donations. Donations of financial support can be sent directly to the Ball State University Foundation, 2800 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie, IN 47304. Be sure to identify the specific Libraries’ fund to which you wish to contributive, such as Library Endowment #80026.
For more information about contributing to the University Libraries or any specific fund, establishing a new fund or collection, or giving to the University Libraries in general, please contact the University Libraries Dean's Office, 765-285-5277.