Print Allocation FAQ
What is the print allocation?
- 500 black and white pages (one side of one sheet of paper) for Ball State University students, faculty, and staff each academic session.
- During Summer Session: 500 pages for the entire session.
How much does it cost once I've exceeded the allocation? How do I pay for these copies?
- After reaching the limit, a 5¢ per page charge is assessed.
- It will be charged through the Bursar's Office.
When I print during semester breaks, which semester's allocation is deducted - the one ending or the one upcoming?
- The allocation for the semester that just finished will be used.
- The allocation for each academic session ends at midnight on the day before the next academic session begins.
I am not enrolled in Summer Session but I am enrolled for Fall Semester. Can I still print during Summer Session?
- Yes. Anyone with a valid Ball State username and password receives a Summer Session allocation.
I'm in a Ball State student organization and don't want to print organizational materials from my personal allocation. Can the organization get an allocation?
- No, the free printing allocation is not available for Ball State campus organizations.
How do I track my allocation balance?
What if I disagree with the allocation balance?