Our office in Lucina Hall, room 245, is filled with professionals who understand the college financial aid process inside and out. Let our experience benefit you!
Don’t hesitate to contact us, or if you need more extensive financial aid counseling, please schedule an appointment with one of our financial aid advisors.
Our friendly and experienced staff are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
The mission of the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships is to support recruitment, retention, and student learning by providing students and families accurate information and outstanding services to obtain maximum financial resources.
- Provide financial aid to students in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain, at all times, the confidentiality of personal information of students and families.
- Treat all students and families with care and respect.
- Provide each student and family with services that meet their individual needs.
- Educate the student about sources of financial aid information by communicating the information through various methods.
- Obtain and maximize available funding.
Conflict of Interest Policy