April 13, 2018 3:30 p.m.End:
April 13, 2018 4:30 p.m.Location: David Owsley Museum of ArtLike us on Facebook
David Owsley Museum of Art
Integrate the dimensions of wellness to promote your quality of life, improve personal habits, and achieve balance through guided meditations.
Meet in front of the Amida Buddha (Chinese and Japanese Gallery) unless otherwise noted.
Free and open to the public. Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. RSVP not necessary, simply stop by. A towel, blanket, or yoga mat is recommended.
Spring 2018 Meditation Schedule:
Led by the Counseling Center:
- January 26 | Guided Meditation for Relieving Stress
- February 9 | Coloring Your Stress Away
- February 23 | Compassion: Improving Your Relationship with Self and Others
- March 16 | Channeling Your Creativity into Mindfulness Practice
- March 30 | Guided Meditation with Music
- April 13 | Mindfulness for Academic Success
- April 27 | Meditation in the Diebenkorn exhibition
Led by Dr. George Wolfe:
- January 19 | Meditation as the 4th State of Consciousness
- February 2 | The Heart and the Experience of Surrender
- February 16 | Entering the State of Non-Desire
- March 2 | The Role of Thoughts in Meditation
- March 23 | Awakening Your Faculties of Insight and Realization
- April 6 | Liberation from Past Impressions
- April 20 | Meditation in the Diebenkorn exhibition
Presented by the Ball State University Counseling Center and Dr. George Wolfe with the support of the David Owsley Museum of Art.
Faculty and Staff participating in the LiveWell Incentive Program receive one point for attendance.