The Ball State Employee QuickClinic is located in the lower level of the Amelia T. Wood Health Center at 1500 W. Neely Ave, Rm 008. The QuickClinic is a collaboration between Ball State University and IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital to bring you quality, convenient, and confidential health care.
With convenience at its core, the QuickClinic provides medical care for common illnesses and minor injuries on weekdays. These services are available for Ball State employees, spouses, their dependents 2 years of age and older, and retirees under the age of 65 years as long as the Ball State health insurance is their PRIMARY coverage.
The QuickClinic is located on campus, so those seeking care can minimize time away from work. Prescriptions can be filled at the on-site pharmacy.
Click here to return to Working Well
The QuickClinic is conveniently located in the lower level of the Amelia Wood Health Center on the Ball State campus.
Starting Monday, August 14, 2017, the Ball State Employee QuickClinic is implementing 2 NEW changes to better serve you:
- We will be changing to NEW FALL HOURS, to serve you later in the day.
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 8AM-5PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday 9AM-6PM
- We will now be Scheduling Appointment times for provider and nursing visits.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Please call the Employee QuickClinic at 765-285-1106.
- Please tell the office staff why you need to be seen.
- Staff may ask some additional questions which will help us appropriately schedule your visit.
- Your appointment will be to address one health concern. This will aid us in staying on time for our other scheduled appointments. If you have additional concerns to discuss, you will be given another appointment.
- Appointments will be made for the same day or the next business day morning. Please call for an appointment as early as possible in the morning on the day you want to be seen.
- Patients who walk-in to the Employee QuickClinic without an appointment will be scheduled for the next available appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment in order to complete paperwork and consents
- Check in with our front office staff
- Present your ID card such as a driver’s license and your current insurance card at each visit.
- If you do not bring your insurance card you will not be seen.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you are not able to accompany your child to their visit, please complete the minor consent form.
If you have questions about hours of operation or services provided, please call 765-285-1106.