To live in University Apartments, Ball State students must fit at least ONE of the following descriptions:
- student with spouse or partner
- student with dependent children
- upper-level or graduate single student (60 or more credit hours)
- student who is 21 years of age or older
- student who has lived in a Ball State residence hall for at least 2 years
You must be admitted to the university and all account holds must be cleared before you will be sent a contract. As a resident of our apartment communities, you must be enrolled in at least 8 undergraduate credit hours per semester or 6 graduate credit hours per semester at Ball State.
Single students below junior status are not eligible unless they have lived in a Ball State residence hall for at least 2 years or are at least 21 years old. Students with disabilities may be assigned, by recommendation of Disability Services, to a limited number of modified units.
If University Apartments don’t meet your needs, we encourage you to check out Ball State’s other campus housing options for students.