Married Students in the Residence Halls - Residence Hall Policy

A married student whose spouse does not live with him/her may be housed in the residence halls only if the spouse is located a substantial distance from Muncie. Permission for a married student to live in a residence hall must be obtained in advance from the associate director of Housing and Residence Life. Visiting spouses must observe guest policies. Married students with spouses in residence may contact University Apartments for housing needs.