May 21, 2018 5:30 p.m.End:
May 21, 2018 9 p.m.Location:
AceBounce Ping Pong Bar & Restaurant Chicago | 230 N. Clark Street | Chicago, IL 60601Register here today!
Social media has replaced news. Dating is a “swipe-right” activity on a smart-phone. And the BSU Chicago Networking Forum has been reconstituted to serve networking in the new economy.
Ace Bounce is a ping-pong bar where Cardinal alumns will serve-up business ideas, volley job connections, and socialize over drinks. The evening will begin with a brief speakers panel with the themes of Entrepreneurship & Networking in Today’s Busy & Noisy World, followed by a ping pong activity and open networking.
Schedule of events:
5:30 pm – Check-in, cocktails & open networking
6:00 pm – Alumni panel discussion - Entrepreneurship & Networking in Today’s Busy & Noisy World - featuring prominent and successful Chicago-based alumni, doing innovative things in their respective fields, including:
Tom Kerwin, FAIA, ’86, Principal, bKL Architecture LLC
Amber Stanze, ’97, Account Director, Zimmer Design
Karen Bloom, ’74, Principal, Bloom, Gross & Associates, Inc.
Many thanks to our event sponsors, for making this program possible!
- Karen Bloom, Principal, Bloom, Gross & Associates, Inc.
- Jim Fields, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Tom Kerwin, FAIA, Principal, bKL Architecture LLC
- Lana Krstich Manikowski, Ambassador Territory Manager, Boston Scientific
- Sarah Isaacs, President, Conventus Corporation
- Allyn Okun, AVP, Equity Operations, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago
- Doug Morris, Senior Vice President, Lockton Financial Advisors, LLC
- Tim Wheeler, President, International Division, Jockey International, Inc.
- S. Jack Campbell, President, MASI, Ltd.
- Brad Wilks, Managing Director, Wilks Communications Group
- Jeff Rodewald, Retired Vice President, USG Corporation
- John V. Kovalan, CSP, MP Management Services & Constructions Safety and Risk Management
Questions? Please contact: Allison DeWitt, ’09 at email@example.com, 765-285-4232.