Cooper Life Science Building (CL)

Cooper

Part of the Cooper Science Complex, this building houses the Departments of Biology, Geography, and Physiology and Health Science. The other buildings in this complex include Cooper Nursing Building and Cooper Physical Science Building. 

Namesake:
Robert H. Cooper, a professor of biology and former chair of the Department of Biology (on faculty from 1935-1968).

Year completed: 1970; renovated in 2001

Building Directory

Biology (Staff Directory)
Main Office: CL 121
Phone: 765-285-8820
Fax: 765-285-8804
Geography (Staff Directory)
Main Office: CL 425
Phone: 765-285-1776
Fax: 765-285-2351
Physiology and Health Science (Staff Directory)
Main Office: CL 325
Phone: 765-285-5961
Fax: 765-285-3210