Cooper Physical Science Building (CP)

Cooper

Part of the Cooper Science Complex, this building houses a planetarium, observatory, weather station, and the Department of Chemistry and Physics and Astronomy. The other buildings in this complex include Cooper Life Science Building and Cooper Nursing Building.

Namesake:
Robert H. Cooper, a professor of biology and former chair of the Department of Biology (on faculty from 1935-1968).

Year completed: 1967; renovated in 2001

Building Directory

Chemistry (Staff Directory)
Main Office: CP 305
Phone: 765-285-8060
Fax: 765-285-2351
Physics and Astronomy (Staff Directory)
Main Office: CP 101
Phone: 765-285-8860
Fax: 765-285-5674